Be Surprised By the Size
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have a growing family and are looking for a home that offers space and room both inside and outside for everyone to relax, look no further than 32 Christowe Drive, Swan View.
Freshly painted throughout and with a tasteful blend of carpet, laminate and tile flooring you will feel the warmth this family home provides.
- Master bedroom with laminate timber flooring and double BIR.
- Generous size ensuite with separate shower and bath.
- Formal lounge and dining with R/C split air conditioning.
- Large kitchen with lots of cupboards and bench space.
- Tiled family room with slow combustion wood heater.
- Games room with air conditioning and double door storage cupboard.
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with BIR's with built-in computer nooks.
- Main bathroom with shower and bath.
- Large paved pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- Terraced and rock retained back yard.
- 772sqm block with rear access to public open space.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Swan View Primary and High Schools, Swan View shopping centre a comfortable stroll away, Darling Ridge Shops close by, public transport, Perth Airport only a short 15 minute drive away, Midland CBD only 5 minute drive away. It's all about the LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...
With everything this home has on offer and with the space the 3 separate living areas provides, make this your new family home today.
To arrange a private viewing call Dennis Andrijich on 0451 461 066.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.