U/Offer by Pat Rahimi
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have been looking for a gorgeous double storey in an exclusive rural setting with fantastic bush land views and your own gate to Helena Reserve your search is over.
Located in an exclusive small Private Residence Complex (Malahide Mews) amongst quality homes.
Beautifully built 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom home in 2007 by Cedar Homes, this property captures the beauty of the Helena Reserve at both levels of the property and enjoys a very smart floor plan. The sense of practicality is evident all thorough this home. With open plan downstairs and an extra living area upstairs, this property can be suitable to a wide spectrum of prospective purchasers. Wake to stunning views of bush land in your master bedroom and enjoy your meal from equally stunning views from dining, kitchen area. It is like having your own private rural setting only 14 Km from Perth City, short drive to Perth Airport, a few minutes of walking to eclectic and historic Guildford. It is like living in country and yet so close to everything.
Features on offer but not limited to:
- Double storey 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom plus powder room
- Beautiful Timber Shutters and Double Glazed Windows
- Home Theatre with French doors
- Fabulous Master bedroom with his, her showers and BIR
- Great Balcony with stunning treetop views
- Quality Private complex of 6 residences with great neighbours
- Plenty of storage in large double garage and under stairs
- 2x Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners down stairs
- Daikin ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning on the second floor
- Walking distance to bus stop and Guildford Primary School
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.