ANOTHER UNDER OFFER BY REBECCA KANTOR
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Almost 900m2 corner block with side access to whopping shed/workshop (approx 77.96 m2 with 2.7m high remote door) - boys you are going to love this one (approx $50K replacement value)! Fits four cars and a small office area too. There is even a very cute, renovated and well maintained 3 bedroom , 1 bathroom 1950's fibro cottage for the family. This great property has only had two owners and has so much to offer:-
- Large open plan living area.
- Jarrah floorboards throughout (tiled wet areas).
- Modern kitchen with English Elm Benchtops, LG S/Steel dishwasher and rangehood.
- Lovely, contemporary bathroom inc spa bath.
- Spacious master bedroom with BIR and split system A/Con.
- Second smaller shed and single carport.
- Two additional split systems to main living area and the second bedroom, fan in third bedroom.
Secure, fully fenced and retained yard - plenty of room for kids, pets and boy toys. Enjoy your own home grown fruit - oranges, grapes, lemons, apricots and passionfruit on offer. There is nothing to do - house has been re-wired, re-stumped, re-plumbed and the roof has been sealed and repainted. It is even insulated in the roof cavity and the walls. Ideally tucked away in a small pocket with only local traffic (Alandale road is a cul-de-sac) and within easy walking distance to two primary schools - St Anthony's and Greenmount Primary School. Not far from Transperth bus route and Dingo Bus route for Helena College.
Well loved property in pristine condition, make it yours today!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
4 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.