This property will be available from May 24, 2018.
IF SPACE IS WHAT YOU NEED!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The first thing you notice when you enter this home is the generous sized living spaces.
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has a large formal lounge with bar area overlooking the front garden and a BIG open kitchen/meals/family room at the rear.
Extra features include;
- Ceiling fans to just about every room
- Split system air conditioner to master bedroom and wall air con (cooling only) to family area
- Gas bayonet to family room
- Security grilles to windows and sliding doors
- Security alarm with window sensors
- Walk in robe to master bedroom
- Built in robes to 2 minor bedrooms
- Large gas oven
- Double remote garage with shopper's entry to kitchen
- Rear drive through access
- Side undercover patio area
- BIG pet-friendly backyard with garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens, incl synthetic turf to rear and large paved areas.
Located within walking distance to Coonawarra Park, close to various schools and central to either Galleria Shopping Centre or Midland Gate and with all that the Swan Valley has to offer on your doorstep, this property has a lot to offer.
RAY WHITE SWAN CITY do not accept 1Form Online Application Forms. Ray White Application Forms will be available when viewing the property.
You must view the property prior to submitting an application. If no home open time is advertised please phone or email the office to register your interest and you will be contacted once a time has been confirmed. Ray White Swan City use application forms specific to our company and do not accept applications from any other source. Application forms are available at home opens or by contacting our office. In the meantime please do not approach or enter the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
524m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.